What is Home Staging?
Home Staging is the process of professionally preparing homes for the real estate market by de-cluttering, depersonalizing and skillfully showcasing the unique features to appeal to the majority of buyers for faster sales at higher prices. Home staging is a marketing tool that:
- Eases the stress related to selling a home
- Accentuates your home’s best features
- Adds value to your home
- Maximizes your equity
- Creates that WOW factor in an atmosphere where buyers can visualize themselves moving in right away
Why Home Staging Works
90% of savvy home buyers start their property search on the internet and recognize staged homes as the best properties to see, increasing the visibility and showings. Potential home buyers shop with logic and buy on emotion and home staging creates the environment that bridges the distance between the two, which leads to more offers and higher selling prices than un-staged homes.
Home Staging Statistics:
- 90% of buyers begin shopping on the internet.
- Staged homes spend 73% less time on the market compared to un-staged homes
- A survey by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) reveals that a 1 to 3% investment in home staging yields an 8 to 10% return